Friday, April 17, 2009

My Family...

Hi guys,

As promised I'm back. My whole purpose of being present on the internet was to connect with you guys and share everything about my life.

Hence I would like to start off with introducing to you all, my family without whose love and support I would have never made it.

At home, I share my life with my wife, Tina, my son, Aarav, my mother, Aruna Bhatia, sister, Alka, little niece, Simar and of course my dogs, Stitch and Okie.

At work, I am dependent on my key staff members, who have become family to me...

My driver, Ravi
My trainer, Jennifer
My manager, Lokesh
My executive assistant, Zenobia.
My assistant, Nitin
My hair dresser, Milind
Make up artist, Narendra dada.


I hope to continue sharing about my life and family with you here, until then take care.

Love,
AK.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its nice to know that alot of people from the film fraternity are blogging.Great to read about you guys.One can act in a movie and be a hit but what makes a superstar is his PR.Great going :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Akshay,

    Nice to see you in the blogging arena. Well done for all your efforts in KI. Very good movie but there are some parts which are cheesy but thats due to director. I just love your acting and your hardwark that made you survive in bollywood which is of full film fraternity children. You are the only guy not from film background. My dad has met you in bangkok and he always has good word to say about you. Well done waiting for your next release

    ReplyDelete
  4. e' ANTONELLA E ANNA CHE FAI? TI METTI A FARE IL DIVO TU SOLO NEI FILM FAI DELLE BUONI MORALI MA IL RESTO SEI UNA DELUSIONE ......MI HAI DELUSO ,IO SONO ZERO,MA PER TUA FIGLIA E ANNA TU HAI PROVATO QUALCOSA ........CIAO.

    ReplyDelete
  5. u r a great actor,
    a lovely people,
    i v no word 2 explane about u.
    Realy i luv u very very very very very very much.

    pls, replay me
    i m wating

    ReplyDelete